Sacrament Forms in English
SACRAMENT OF BAPTISM
Our baptisms are regularly every Saturday at 10:00 AM. The First Saturday of each month baptisms are in English and Second, Third, Fourth and Fifth Saturdays are in Spanish.
You need to provide the Birth Certificate of the child, the names of the Godparents and pay the processing fee. Parents and Godparents are required to participate in a baptismal class prior to baptizing. Godparents must have their sacraments of Baptism, Confirmation and First Holy Communion. (If married, they must be married in the Catholic Church; persons who are married civilly or in relationship outside of marriage DO NOT qualify to be Godparents.
SACRAMENT OF FIRST COMMUNION
- First Year First Communion Registration: Please email Birth-certificate, baptism certificate. You can pay the $60.00 fee through pay pal, please include a note with child's name.
- Second year First Communion Registration: Please fill out form and pay the second year registration fee of $60. If you have already turned in the birth and baptism certificates last year you do not need to submit again.
- Students must be in Second grade or higher to enroll in first communion classes, this is a two year program.
SACRAMENT OF CONFIRMATION YOUTH
- 1st year Confirmation Registration: Please fill out form and email birth certificate, baptism certificate and first communion certificate. You can pay the $60 fee through pay pal, please include a note with your child's name.
- 2nd year Confirmation Registrations: Please fill out form and pay the second year registration fee of $60. If you already turned in your certificates last year you will not need to submit again.
- Students must be 14 years of age or older and be a freshman in high school, this is a two year program. A student must be 16 years of age or older to receive their Confirmation.
SACRAMENT FOR ADULT CONFIRMATION AND FIRST COMMUNION
We offer this program for Adults 2 times a year and it is about 4 months long.
You must be 18 years of age or older to enroll in this program. Please email your birth certificate, baptism certificate and first communion certificate. You can pay the $60 fee through Pay Pal.